Doing research

Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Education and other Space-Astronomy topics.

I´m an astronomy major and want to do some research. Who do I call?

Doing research

If you are an astronomy major and want to do research, The National Undergraduate Research Observatory (NURO) is the place you want to call. It is a consortium of sixteen public and private universities across the country, banding together to provide hands-on training and research experiences for undergraduate students. It is great experience for future research scientists.



Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.


URL: (optional)


Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Space-Astronomy Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
Jolyn Wells-Moran